Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Blood Sugar Sex Magick


Since before my sexuality came to the surface, I've felt a certain affinity to the idea of sex organs as power centres.

As I grew into a sexual being, I strove to draw from my partner the tremendous energy that I could feel, vibrating there, barely contained within the lingam. Call it gnosis if you will, but the combining of two entities to share energy and gain a power that neither could ever acheive alone is the primary goal of all my sexual exploits. There's just a lot more to sex than the old in-out.


I once had sex in a temple.
I have never experienced anything quite like it before or since.


Despite my general scepticism of people claiming communion with the gods, there was something to be said for the energy which flowed through the room, through our bodies, from one spirit to another and back again.



At times, the energy mingled freely, building and compounding, stretching towards a moment of oneness. At times we struggled for control of that energy, giving one moment, then taking the next, grasping not just at flesh but at one another's essence and self.

The magician had gathered there the gods of whom he requested favourable attentions. I had listened closely as he called for the attendance within the carefully struck circle of things both fearful and wonderful. My job was simple: to generate energy. I never enquired as to what purpose the energy would serve. I trusted that his purposes were not counter to my interests.

Candles flickered when I arched my neck, the light that came through my eyelids faltering a moment, reminding me not to keep that energy for myself but to surrender it to the greater cause.

Warmth burst not just from sex organs but from every extremity. My fingers trembled slightly as I wove them into his, briefly touching fingertip to fingertip, aware of ten circuits completing, of a connection less superficial than our skin betrayed. Lips barely touching but buzzing as though they'd been busy for hours. Aligning foreheads, noses, lips, chins, breasts, abdomens, pelvises, each point of contact hyper-sensitive.

Colours danced in my periphery and my senses challenged the integrity of that which they perceived. The walls of the temple seemed to shimmer and shift outside the bounds of our circle, imitating the wavering of the air above a flame. The energy that built around us consumed me, feeding off me as I fed off it. With one deep intake of breath from the organism we had created, the energy dissipated all at once, channelled into whatever place it was being sent and we returned to our individual selves, breathless and wet from exertion, but oddly alert and energetic.

I was high for days afterwards. My head floating, but not in the clouds, instead clear and sharp-witted. Everything I saw gleamed with a newness, an aura of power that I felt I could just reach out and grasp.

My mood has never before or since been so consistantly good for so long. I hope I adequately thanked the gods for that. Remind me to pour a bit of my next drink out, as a particular thanks.


And maybe a shooter for the Mage.



8 comments:

sassinak said...

um
damm

um
yeah

wow.

The Mighty Doll said...

*grin*

and the difference between my two blogs?

this is the corresponding LJ post to that experience.

sassinak said...

but but
they don't have anything in common at ALL, in fact your LJ post says nothing about it that would lead me to believe anything neat happened except that you learned something.

i see why i like this blog better.

i did read your following post also but unfortunately i can't comment because it's always happening to me too :)

The Mighty Doll said...

*grin*

well, Holy Fuck (technically) seems fairly self-explanatory to me. ;)

It was the kind of post where only I and the other fella could get the reference. kinda fun n' flirty and not FOR anyone else.

Uncanny is a long story

The learning bit was actually completely unrelated. I don't remember what it was I learned, honestly.

The wierdness thing...well, yeah, my life was wierd, but I was pretty happy with the level of wierd. I was very engaged in my life at the time. Feeling very productive.

The blockage was related to...well in retrospect, fear, I think. It was a fear that was fulfilled... but it was almost easier to deal with it happening rather than waiting for it to happen and wondering if and when.

heh heh, that explaination wasn't helpful at all, was it?

The Mighty Doll said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Mighty Doll said...

also, though.

That post probably made a lot more sense to people who'd been FOLLOWING my journal.

or clarified as they read on.

The Mighty Doll said...

Pyr- Thanks!

I don't update here very often, but I hope it's worth reading when I do, I already have one blog that's not worth much of a read :D

sassinak said...

okay you're right, you did give it away in the first three words of your lj post... and everyone except the people who knew what happened probably missed it :)

regarding fear ? waiting for the shoe to drop is by far the worst kind of fear. once the shit is hitting the fan you just buckle down and deal, but the vague worry and stress and knowing bad shit is coming is really hard to take.

hope y'all are having fun at kaleidoscope